First, thanks to anyone who got in touch this past year to leave comments or ask questions. I hope I was helpful, and will try to do more of the same this year. To that end I'm:
- a few weeks off becoming a BJCP approved beer judge
- putting my name on the judging list for the NHC
- taking an online course in Beer Chemistry from Oklahoma University
- still brewing many and varied beer styles
- growing ingredients to make some very personal beer
- a dry January.
Meanwhile, I'll continue to feel out-of-my-depth learning about beer biochemistry, with words like Polysaccharides and 1,4 - alpha linkages.
Finally, I'll be growing Yarrow, Wormwood, Sage, Tansy, Hops, Bog Myrtle and so on, in order to make the most interesting beer Mov-town has ever tasted.
For now though, I'm going to finish up my notes on Lipids, have a cup of tea, and think about the next blog post: "How to be come a Beer Judge".
If you find any of the above interesting, there's a good chance I'll mention it some more in the following posts. For now though,
Happy New Year.